Positive Educational Direction
While there can never be guarantees in the admissions process, we support students in their quest for their preferred schools. We encourage our students to be realistic, and to seek a challenging and personally satisfying direction.
Each member of our team has specific areas of educational expertise; through our collaborative team approach, we bring that shared knowledge base to bear on each student's behalf.
We help students:
- assess and refine their academic and extracurricular choices
- capitalize on their strengths, special talents and interests
- explore academic interests and related career directions
- plan for standardized testing and organize an optimal testing schedule
- prepare for productive interviews and campus visits
- complete effective applications, with an emphasis upon personal essays
- develop appropriate school, college or graduate school lists based upon
individual records, interests and needs
- and explore foreign study programs.
We help parents by:
- organizing the admissions process
- motivating the student to assume appropriate responsibility during the process
- serving as an accessible, impartial resource throughout the process
- providing accurate, up-to-date and objective information
- and mediating within the family, as necessary.
We help international families:
- understand how foreign students are evaluated by American colleges and schools
- and find the highest-quality schools, colleges, and graduate schools
within their son's or daughter's range.